The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information uses only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Rocket nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Rocket will not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Rocket does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available is free of computer viruses. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of this website and all material contained thereon. Any unauthorized use or copying of these materials is strictly prohibited except as expressly permitted by Rocket.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense and we reserve the right to pursue any such remedies available.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other third-party websites which are not owned by or controlled by Rocket. These links, if any, are contained for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. They do not signify that we endorse or recommend the website(s) or the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Intellectual Property Protections:
Our website and all images included and posted thereon, including audio, video and text files, are materials either owned by Rocket or third parties who have authorized use by Rocket, and all such intellectual property rights in these materials, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, service marks, design marks, trade name and trade dress, are expressly retained by Rocket to the extent of Rocket’s rights in such materials. Rocket does not grant any implied or express rights to you for the use of these materials through this website or otherwise.
In no event will Rocket be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Rocket takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.